All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[3.0.0] - 2018-11-26¶
- Added overloading constructor which deducts number of available thread from the hardware.
- All code now lies in the
- Add an option to either download dependencies or use system wide install.
- Added work stealing in the ThreadPool to increase performance.
- Add multiple macros to select whether or not you wish to enable work stealing.
- ThreadPool implementation is now using multiple queues with multiple workers.
- Remove hook copy overload (it was wrong)
- Changed dependency management (gtest/gbench) to be downloaded at compile time and not at configure time.
- The ThreadPool is now a fixed size pool. I removed the ability to adapt the number of threads at runtime.
[2.0.0] - 2018-09-21¶
- Code examples from the doc are now buildable standalone programs.
- Tasks hooks.
- Workers hooks.
- Documentation generation with breath and sphinx.
- Deploy documentation on read the doc.
- Uninstall target in CMake.
- Changelog section in documentation.
- CI now check linux/osx with multiples compiler.
- Documentation is now hosted on read the doc. The documentation now also includes doxygen using breathe sphinx plugin.
[1.0.0] - 2018-06-26¶
- First release (!yay).
- Fixed/Variable pool size.
- Fetch result of task with futures.
- Fetch number of waiting/working workers.